Sunday, July 14, 2013

a long lost post...

I just happened to have found the draft of this post that was started sometime in January or February of 2012...I guess I though I posted it, but it never actually published. So, here it is, a little long lost update! I don't really know why I allow myself to go so long between blog posts...maybe it's the fact that I have been super busy...maybe it's because we've moved...maybe it's because I have two wonderful boys who (happily) fill my day...maybe it's because I actually have no real internet and just tether from my phone when it works...maybe...maybe I just need to post more! I so wish that I could have been posting these past several months, keep you all updated, keep my memories in a safe place since my mommy brain tends to forget the most dearest of things, but, I am a mom. Some things in life are more important than keeping up my poorly neglected blog!! If I actually made new years resolutions they would be to a) lose weight and b) blog more. Oh...and big "a" A) be a better mom! BUT...I don't really make new years resolutions, so I will just continue to do the best I can do in all areas of my life. My boys have grown so much, it is unbelievable! Time flies so very fast! Broc is already 6 1/2 months, 17lbs, eating real food, sitting up, almost crawling, and just growing so much! Braedan is 3 and talking a ton, saying things I did't think he could comprehend, making friends, learning about Jesus and life and death, and all the little fun things 3 year olds do!

No comments:

Post a Comment